What is Workplace Wellbeing?
Workplace wellbeing relates to all aspects of working life including the working environment, workplace culture and the physical and mental health of employees.
Looking after your employees' mental health and wellbeing can deliver significant benefits including:
- A more productive, happy, healthy and loyal workforce
- Improved staff retention rates
- Positive culture change and a mentally healthier workplace
- Meeting duty of care and legislative obligations
- Reduction in costs for sickness absence and staff turnover
Cygnus Support offers a range of services to help you to support workplace wellbeing. We can tailor our services to meet individual organisation's needs delivering bespoke training programmes, one to one counselling support, wellbeing workshops, wellbeing action plans, policies and procedures, consultancy and much more.
We would love to talk to you about how we can help your business to nurture positive mental health and wellbeing so do get in touch.
For more information regarding Mental Health and Wellbeing within the workplace, click below to visit Acas' website. From there, you can either get in touch with them, or come back to us to find out what can be done to improve the workplace.