As Men's Health Month, and subsequently Movember, draws to a close this week, we wanted to remind you that it's not too late to get involved and help towards issues that millions of men may face on a daily basis.
Some of the alarming facts that Movember aims to highlight are:
1. Men have a suicide rate 3 times higher than women
2. 1 in 3 men have been the victims of domestic violence
3. Men on average die 4-5 years before women
4. Men are nearly twice as likely to suffer from lung cancer than women
5. Men are nearly twice as likely to suffer from heart disease than women
It's important to act now so that these numbers can be reduced in the future.
If you wish to learn more about these issues, and how they can be dealt with, visit their website. You can also choose to support Movember yourself this way as well.